Anmelden |  Registrieren

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 119 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Ideas, suggestions and wishes
BeitragVerfasst: Di 13. Okt 2009, 15:41 
Erstligist
Erstligist
HC-Username: Tommi
Hello members and fans of neutron's handball-challenge project,

As I already did in German, I am going to ask all of you to write your ideas of a perfect handball simulation game on your console in this topic!

Because there is no alternative game on market and there hasn't been any experience with producing a game that deals with handball the developing team needs your help.
Whenever you have got any ideas regarding game design, controlling or ingame modes just feel free to discribe your ideas and wishes here or just comment on other mamber's ideas- this helps a lot regarding the fact that there are many ideas which are not as popular in the community or realisable for the developing team: if you want to improve or change something into better you are welcome to write here in this topic!

Just remember to keep the etiquette: be friendly and write as understandable and structured as possible, so everyone is able to understand ;)

Example:

Hello together,

I have got a very interesting and- for me- important idea about the multilanguality in your game.

As you want to develop a game which will be released all over europe but only will be available in German and English, it is very important that you explain or translate the main English handball terms into other languages(, e.g. French, Spanish and Swedish) so that it is possible for everyone europewide or even worldwide to get a quick overview and introduction on the main rules and terms in English.

I hope you understand the problem that French or Spanish fans do not know (as German's do neither) the sppecific vocabulary...
Furthermore it would be very interesting if you could make something like an introductional game overviewer which helps to get to know first the language and second the game design and functions.

Hope to read from you soon

Example end :P

please feel here again free to discuss about this problem/idea and give food for thoughts!!!

regads

Tommi

Profil  Offline

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Ideas, suggestions and wishes
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 14. Okt 2009, 18:13 
Platzwart
Platzwart
Sounds good 8-)

As for game modes, we'll see:

Zitat:
Friendly
Career
Tournament (Listing different cups available, EHF Cup, Champions League, World Cup and Euros too?)
League

Correct?

I know getting the licenses of certain club and international teams might be difficult hence why I asked although, I remember posting this in the other English thread.

In career mode

- Choosing a club: Either give the player a choice as to what club team they could manage - meaning anywhere from Kiel to a lower-level club. OR: They could choose a more realistic option and have the game provide a list of lower-level clubs only to choose from so that the manager can work his way up and gain managerial experience so that in the future, when other clubs are hiring, they'll determine whether his experience is sufficient enough to join their club.

- Signing players: Will this be realistic? When I say that, I mean will we be able to bring a player like Daniel Narcisse to a club such as Fusche Berlin? Well in real life, it probably wouldn't happen unless Berlin was to win the Bundesliga :lol: Just another idea I thought of..

- Reserves: Say for example your team doesn't have enough players and you don't have sufficient funds to buy players in the transfer market, will there be a reserve side available (whether it contains real players or generated (fake) names) to call players from?

- Interaction with your club board: Will you be able to interact with your board? For example: If you are near relegation, will the board send you a message and say for example:

"The club has not been performing well, we expect to see results soon or the consequences will be severe."

I know it isn't important, but it will add a little gloss to your career as it happens in real life afterall!

Player control
- Will players be able to move 360 degrees easily without having to turn 45 degrees continuously before reaching 360 fully? (Like in FIFA 10, they introduced this new feature in their player movement to ease players turning).

That's all for now, I'll add more ideas when I think of it 8-)

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 14. Okt 2009, 18:41 
Erstligist
Erstligist
Hey ligue1marseille,

well this sounds very nice. as I do either think of a carreer mode like this excluding the part of building a reserve... this would propably be too mouch regarding the database size... as you may know, reserve teams mostly play in far lower leagues then their A-Team and for keeping as much generated or free imagined player from this game the developing team propably won't create 2 or three leagues in each country...
but for sure, this is a very interesting idea and I myself, as fan of manager games such as Handball Manager, I would love to have such bonus or mode... but nevertheless there are maybe too much reserves in this game (for each club you know- especially when it comes to the point that you want to change a club, you want to have a reserve there, too) and just a few leagues...

Great idea, still!

If there is the possibilty for the developers to create such amount of leagues this would be a marvelous feature!

In case this possibility is not realizable I would prefer something like a special market for youth players which fills on on its self... something like I saw in PES games...
here the youth players (please not generated!) are available all the time... because of the fact that there maybe are players which come to the end of their active playing time and the developing team does not want to create more than 1.000 youth players it would be- in addition- a bonus if a few (or all) players are reborn after a while... (same as in PES games)

But just in addition I think, first of all, the team has to concentrate on the "active playing" game parts ;)

Still- just to be sure everyone notices- a great idea!

Tommi

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: So 18. Okt 2009, 19:01 
Wischmädchen
Wischmädchen
hi everyone ,

i was thinking when i saw the teaser if the producers where going to release some kind of a demo.. i think its a very good ideia to introduce the game to new players; know what i am saying ?

I think the demo will be something good to work on, since not many people like handball comparative to soccer or football... in my case i hate soccer and football and i think handball video games are completely overpassed... you guys are great by doing this awsome game ! keep up the good work and, please post the date the game should be released .

PS: sorry for the bad english. ;)

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Di 20. Okt 2009, 16:13 
Erstligist
Erstligist
Hi,

I think the developers didn't confirm a demo release but are planning to do so in 2010...
the demo will contain the main aspects of the game and will probably introduce everyone into the game and its controlling...

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 28. Okt 2009, 12:08 
Global Mod
Global Mod
We will come back to this topic quite soon. In the meantime nobody has to apologize for his English. All ideas and comments are welcome any time. :)

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 13. Jan 2010, 16:10 
Kreisligist
Kreisligist
Hello,

I would like that in the MAIN MODE, it includes: match of penalty. It is a interesting mode of game. I also like the posibility to choose the clothes you want to have your team in the game, with the official licences of:Hummel, Kempa,... Do you understand me?
I'm sorry for my English.

Best Regards, Fran.

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 13. Jan 2010, 16:28 
Global Mod
Global Mod
Hola Fran, el tuyo inglés non es un problema. ;) Pero el nuestro español lo es...

I think you mean that each team shoots five penalty shots from 7 meters, right?

You will be able to choose the official jersey from the first and second German league. We will try to get other licenses as well, like from ASOBAL or Jack & Jones Ligaen (Denmark). For the TOYOTA Handball-Bundesliga you will be able to play with all stars and all officiall jerseys!!! 8-)

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 13. Jan 2010, 16:49 
Kreisligist
Kreisligist
Hello,

"el tuyo inglés non es un problema. ;) Pero el nuestro español lo es..."
correct: "tu inglés no es un problema. Pero nuestro español lo es... " ;)

Ok, thanks for the answer. I made that question because all the Spanish people love KEMPA and HUMMEL clothes. The official jersey of Germany is interesting, but only the posibility of choose a jersey is boring.
It is better if you create more clothes, but it is only a recommendation.

Best Regards, Fran. ;)

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 13. Jan 2010, 19:58 
Global Mod
Global Mod
I was close with my translation. Hablo solo italiano, no español. ;)

Thanks for your idea, we will put it on the wish-list. 8-)

Profil  Offline

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 119 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Nächste