Anmelden |  Registrieren

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 11 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: This game will be disappointed
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 15. Feb 2012, 11:55 
Wischmädchen
Wischmädchen
samhand75 hat geschrieben:
I am sorry, I love the handball, thx to neutron to try to win the challenge to product an handball video game, but i scare about the game

When I look the picture, i dont see Pivot on the fusche berlin team, Narcisse never defend in 3 pivot, petersson is a right back, but i shoot and there is another right back!! ????

When i look the picture, france vs denmark, i see DIDIER DINART in pivot attack an never he is in attack maybe in counter attack. ROGGISH JENERMYR DINART MORROS JUSTE DEFEEEEND!!!!

When i see Guigou shoot, he is at the 7m line, IMPOSSIBLE!!

When i see the beta 7 vs 7 it is anyway, the game doesnt respect the real handball position, and you can jump over a defender, CRAZY!!!

The defence 5-1 of the denmark, is not organized....

PASS IS NOT good, you can o anything, is not rationnal and the attack position is not logic when i see the 2vs2 . look like basketball!! they are the position!!!!

Where is the LNH or handball team of champions league!!???

Dont think i doesnt like the game because i am a great fan of handball and your game, but i really like the handball and lie NBA 2K the game must respect the handball!!

Oh my dear god... How old are you? 10? You are scared when you see Dinart playing pivot??? So what? Change the formation in the game so you wont see Dinart anymore in attack... Jesus! This is first simulation od handball on PC. What did you expect??? Go and see first simulation of soccer or basketball and you ll understand what am i talking about. This game was made with a minor budget when compared to PES, FIFA an NBA. So stop complaining, this is just the beggining

Profil  Offline

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 11 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2