Anmelden |  Registrieren

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 11 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: This game will be disappointed
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 8. Okt 2011, 14:41 
Wischmädchen
Wischmädchen
HC-Username: samhand75
I am sorry, I love the handball, thx to neutron to try to win the challenge to product an handball video game, but i scare about the game

When I look the picture, i dont see Pivot on the fusche berlin team, Narcisse never defend in 3 pivot, petersson is a right back, but i shoot and there is another right back!! ????

When i look the picture, france vs denmark, i see DIDIER DINART in pivot attack an never he is in attack maybe in counter attack. ROGGISH JENERMYR DINART MORROS JUSTE DEFEEEEND!!!!

When i see Guigou shoot, he is at the 7m line, IMPOSSIBLE!!

When i see the beta 7 vs 7 it is anyway, the game doesnt respect the real handball position, and you can jump over a defender, CRAZY!!!

The defence 5-1 of the denmark, is not organized....

PASS IS NOT good, you can o anything, is not rationnal and the attack position is not logic when i see the 2vs2 . look like basketball!! they are the position!!!!

Where is the LNH or handball team of champions league!!???

Dont think i doesnt like the game because i am a great fan of handball and your game, but i really like the handball and lie NBA 2K the game must respect the handball!!

Profil  Offline

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: THIS GAME WILL BE DESAPPOINTED
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 8. Okt 2011, 15:16 
Erstligist
Erstligist
HC-Username: Söse
Don't cross your bridges before you come to them.
You can say something like that when you have played it and you don´t like it then.
This are screenshots, they don´t show very much of the gameplay...

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Sa 8. Okt 2011, 15:39 
Zweitligist
Zweitligist
And you can't also compare an total new kind of game with an EA Sports game. The have many years of experience and they have much more money to make a good game. and if you look right, you must confess that they are only making somekind of arcade games. You'll see, if this game is sucessful in the next years there will be championsleaugue and many other leagues because neutron can get more easily licenses from all associations.

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: So 9. Okt 2011, 13:19 
Wischmädchen
Wischmädchen
HC-Username: samhand75
OK is just screenshot, but when i see the beta 7VS7, all the things i said are true;;;

Any guys from neutron can answer me??

It s 2K sports and not EA SPORTS. and when they made the first NBA2K99, they were like neutron, little but with lots of ambition.

I really like handball and i will suport neutron all the time because they have the power to be the first handball videogame productor, but i scare about the first game..

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: So 9. Okt 2011, 15:16 
Europameister
Europameister
HC-Username: Paul
Why you are scared? That's are only screenshots and screenshots say nothing about the ki. They show only the graphic.
You don't now what happened before these scene.
Please wait on the first in-game video. ;)

Then you can "support" the game.

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 10. Okt 2011, 17:18 
Wischmädchen
Wischmädchen
HC-Username: wicky69
Just keep in mind that handball is more complicated to emulate rather than basket.

In those 2k game, you can play just with 1 player...the first who take the ball usually is the one who shoots...you know what I mean...

Furthermore, there are just 2 kinds of shots in basket, dunk or normal shoot, so, it isn't difficult to animate the player. If you play on training camp, you can see there are several ways of shooting in handball, so that make it harder to look like real life. (at least for me...tha way that wingers shoots on game it's almost identically as player do in real life).

Also there are goal keepers, so you have to aim your shot carefully (in 2k games, just press the button and it goes alone...)

About the position of players...step by step...you know how difficult is to play with a 6-0, 5-1 ... in real life ? it should be difficult to make all those players move at the same time in the correct position...

Remember...in the begining...Winning Eleven was a simple soccer game...with fake names, weird way of playing...and nowadays it becomes PES...one of the references...we all know IHF12 won't be amazing that you'll need to play it on a 50'' LED screen...but that's the way big things starts !!! from scratch...there's a lot of work to do here.

I hope it'll be a great game in a few years !! Since I've been playing handball (more than 17years....and I'm only 24...) I've been waiting for this day...just give them a chance to try it !! :D :D :D

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 10. Okt 2011, 18:56 
Erstligist
Erstligist
HC-Username: Tommi
wicky69 hat geschrieben:
Just keep in mind that handball is more complicated to emulate rather than basket.

In those 2k game, you can play just with 1 player...the first who take the ball usually is the one who shoots...you know what I mean...

Furthermore, there are just 2 kinds of shots in basket, dunk or normal shoot, so, it isn't difficult to animate the player. If you play on training camp, you can see there are several ways of shooting in handball, so that make it harder to look like real life. (at least for me...tha way that wingers shoots on game it's almost identically as player do in real life).

Also there are goal keepers, so you have to aim your shot carefully (in 2k games, just press the button and it goes alone...)

About the position of players...step by step...you know how difficult is to play with a 6-0, 5-1 ... in real life ? it should be difficult to make all those players move at the same time in the correct position...

Remember...in the begining...Winning Eleven was a simple soccer game...with fake names, weird way of playing...and nowadays it becomes PES...one of the references...we all know IHF12 won't be amazing that you'll need to play it on a 50'' LED screen...but that's the way big things starts !!! from scratch...there's a lot of work to do here.

I hope it'll be a great game in a few years !! Since I've been playing handball (more than 17years....and I'm only 24...) I've been waiting for this day...just give them a chance to try it !! :D :D :D

Profil  Offline

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: This game will be disappointed
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 28. Okt 2011, 22:36 
Global Mod
Global Mod
HC-Username: neutronius
Like too :-)

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: So 20. Nov 2011, 03:44 
Kreisligist
Kreisligist
HC-Username: Ivarercool
You can't be serious. This game will be the first ever handball game to seriously hit the market. The evolution of handball games is right now taking it's baby steps. If you actually expect to get a FIFA 12 like game, you are simply being unrealistic.

Not to mention that handball is a very hard game to replicate digitally, compared to football.

This game is historical. It marks the beginning of a completely new kind of video games. That's why I intend to buy every game in the yet-to-be-released series.

\_\ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: So 20. Nov 2011, 10:02 
Global Mod
Global Mod
HC-Username: neutronius
Thanks for your words Ivar, that is the Support we need.

Profil  Offline

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 11 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste