Anmelden |  Registrieren

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: My review
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 25. Nov 2011, 16:29 
Kreisligist
Kreisligist
HC-Username: Ivarercool
My biggest gripe about this game is that the players have no AI that keeps them from stepping over their own goal-line when they just won the ball. I also think that you should be able to see the name of the opponent player that has the ball. Furthermore, it should be more visible when a player gets 2 minutes. All I see is a tiny box.

Also, the Icelandic national jerseys are a switched. The blue jersey is the home kit, the red is away. Not the other way around.

All in all, this game is better than I expected.

I just want to get one thing clear about match statistics. There should be both for a match, and a whole tournament (top-scorers and such). Don't forget to count saves. That's important.

\_\ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Profil  Offline

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: My review
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 28. Nov 2011, 11:25 
Kreisligist
Kreisligist
I agree :)
Players IQ isn't good :)
There are also often ball passing to out of the field (when starting after score).
In my opinion in defense there should be more clutching (especially near the 6m line) than pushing. And pushing the pivot not by hands, but by whole body (blocking from pass).

Sometimes one or more team players have black jersey (not team jersey), some players in team have number 0 on jersey - I think it's a bug - please take a look at it. Next time I play this team everything is ok. It's random.

And one more thing - what about close-to-player-with-ball camera? Like in TC hotspot shootout - camera close behind the player. I know that then you can't see the whole field situation, but I think it would be nice.
And finally - is it possible to implement 7m shooting like in the TC? It was (in my opinion) better than in game.
Greetings
Paweł

Profil  Offline