Anmelden |  Registrieren

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Feedback
BeitragVerfasst: Do 12. Jan 2012, 19:59 
Wischmädchen
Wischmädchen
HC-Username: PirateJohn
Very good game for a first go. Well worth the forty dollars and I'm sure I'll be playing it a lot in the future.

A few things that need to be corrected for future updates:

-- When I am on defense, the AI tends to bunch up the defenders toward the middle, leaving the wings WIDE open for an easy wing shot. There doesn't seem to be a way to prevent this.

-- The loose ball AI needs work. On one occasion, I passed the ball to a teammate who missed the ball, and instead of running after the loose ball, he literally started running in circles with no way for me to take control of him. The opponent picked up the ball and sprinted in for an easy goal. Also, when the target misses the ball and it goes loose, none of the teammates seem to try to collect the loose ball and instead just stand around.

-- The AI should initiate more holds and try to freeze the ball.

-- There are a lot of two-minute suspensions called that shouldn't be. For example, on more than one occasion, I was given a suspension for pushing a player that was directly in front of me.

-- When the shooter initiates a jump and the defender pushes him, the shooter is simply returned to the ground and any commands such as shooting are cancelled. In a real situation, the jump would continue but the shooter would be off balance. This may be a difficult one to fix because there would be a lot of biomechanics involved in making a realistic off-balance jump, but the end result would not only look much better but would result in far more authentic gameplay.

-- Last, and definitely least, this game could seriously benefit from in-game commentary. You don't need to have well-known announcers, but it definitely adds an element of reality when you have people speaking. In fact, I have several years of voice acting training, in fact, and if you don't mind my American accent I could offer my skills pro bono if you set up a studio near me where I could record.

Profil  Offline

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Feedback
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 16. Jan 2012, 23:29 
Wischmädchen
Wischmädchen
HC-Username: PirateJohn
Yeah, the two-minute suspension problem definitely needs a fix soon. Just played my first game in a league and got there red cards and twelve two-minute suspensions. What is more, every one of those fouls was committed by a computer player, not the player I was controlling. I literally spent more time in the first half with a player down than I did at full strength. Even more interesting is that the team I was playing against had only one suspension.

This is pretty consistent with other matches I have played with different teams. It wasn't just a fluke.

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 18. Jan 2012, 14:01 
Global Mod
Global Mod
HC-Username: neutronius
hm, and played you in the difficult level or middle ...?

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 20. Jan 2012, 12:56 
Erstligist
Erstligist
HC-Username: Tommi
yeah, i probably know what exactly is your problem.

holding the "pushing button" for long means you push your opponent hard.

just tip it shortly, then you`ll just push him soft and won't get suspensions as often...

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Sa 21. Jan 2012, 18:23 
Wischmädchen
Wischmädchen
HC-Username: Mikołaj
Please, add a judge who will walk, and waved his hands, whistled.
Also add the bench, where contestants with punishment, they will sit.
Add the trainers, who will stand and they will brandish hands, and will be talking (a pretend).
Add the too, automatically change the players. Changing the players is time consuming.

Sry for my English./Now I do not have time to correct writing.

P.S. In this game must be too Polish Ligue www.pzpr.pl (It's probably just a dream)
Best Regards

Mikołaj

Profil  Offline