Anmelden |  Registrieren

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 92 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Game modes
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 3. Feb 2010, 19:22 
Global Mod
Global Mod
Handball Challenge, like most sports games, will feature various game modes. Feel free to discuss ideas and suggestions in this thread. :)

Profil  Offline

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Game modes
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 3. Feb 2010, 20:42 
Kreisligist
Kreisligist
HC-Username: Alasen
I want a mode, as like in Fifa, that it is a online match and each person control 1 played (the golkepeer controlled by the CPU), this is a 12 persons online match! :P

And, of course, a online mode 1v1 :lol:

Soz for my english :S

Spanish Traduction
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Me gustaria que el juego tubiera un modo de juego, como el que tiene el fifa, que fuera online y cada persona, controlara un solo jugador del juego, el portero que lo controlara la IA, es decir, que jugaran 12 jugadores, cada persona elejiria el puesto de su jugador y el equipo que va a jugar antes de empezar el partido.

Y por supuesto un modo online 1v1!!! :D

Venga, un saludo, que les estoy haciendo una publicidad del juego a todos mis amigos :twisted: :lol:

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 3. Feb 2010, 20:48 
Kreisligist
Kreisligist
yeah would be cool an onlinemode like in fifa

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 3. Feb 2010, 22:18 
Kreisligist
Kreisligist
I want to the Handball game have the same game modes than the actually football games (as FIFA,PROEVOLUTION).

Best Regards.

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Do 4. Feb 2010, 09:43 
Zweitligist
Zweitligist
I think an online mode isn't the priority for the first version.
It's better to have a complete offline version and add online for the upcoming versions.

So I think theses modes are important:

- Friendly match to play against IA or a friend and to choose parameters for the match (period, gymansium, ball etc)
- A career mode similar to other sports games
- League or Competition Mode to play a real (Liga Asobal, Bundesliga, Euro, World Championship..) or fake competition.
- A training mode
- Mini games mode with 7m shot (like 7m contest, one vs one etc to play fast with a friend.

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Do 4. Feb 2010, 17:15 
Wischmädchen
Wischmädchen
I think the most important for this kind of game is obviously the career mode. I hope that you prepare a great thing ! :twisted: Otherwise all other modes are not negligible especially a way that would be interesting minigames.
If you have ideas for the online mode?

Best regards

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Di 9. Feb 2010, 23:30 
Platzwart
Platzwart
Visualive hat geschrieben:
I think an online mode isn't the priority for the first version.
It's better to have a complete offline version and add online for the upcoming versions.

So I think theses modes are important:

- Friendly match to play against IA or a friend and to choose parameters for the match (period, gymansium, ball etc)
- A career mode similar to other sports games
- League or Competition Mode to play a real (Liga Asobal, Bundesliga, Euro, World Championship..) or fake competition.
- A training mode
- Mini games mode with 7m shot (like 7m contest, one vs one etc to play fast with a friend.

I've mentioned this too as well, I agree fully :D

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 10. Feb 2010, 01:50 
Global Mod
Global Mod
HC-Username: neutronius
That's interesting, everyone is talking about soccer/FIFA. We want to produce a handball videogame :-)

But of course, some modes are important like an online-mode, but have you got some ideas, which you can't play in FIFA, ProEvo ..?

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 10. Feb 2010, 02:16 
Platzwart
Platzwart
Those modes are a must though! :)

Why not create an actual mode called "The Challenge" - based on the game's name 8-) We could put in several challenges, like:

- Scoring a certain amount of goals against someone like Titi Omeyer in a certain amount of time.
- Taking a losing team in the middle of a match and trying to comeback to win the match.
(For example)

And these would be done on certain levels as well, like 'Medium' or 'Hard' so that the person could earn points. The harder the challenge, the higher the amount of points he gets. Maybe we could use those points to unlock things - like different shirts, balls, stadiums, retired players even? Just some ideas.

We could also be the keeper as well - instead of scoring all the time! Maybe in one challenge, we could control the keeper in a match and see how many saves we can make :)

Zuletzt geändert von ligue1marseille am Mi 10. Feb 2010, 02:20, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 10. Feb 2010, 02:17 
Zweitligist
Zweitligist
Soccers games are established since 15 years and it's one of the best simulation game on the market so if we want to have a success game between our hands it's better to compare with the best :D

I have some ideas of modes which have never been created but there is certainly a reason? For example a mode where we can play only the referee or the goalkeeper can be fun but very complicated to conceive I think.

Otherwise it can be interessant to create an alternative way to determine the winner of a match. I explain: rather than count goals, we can assign an amount of points to a good pass, a good shot, a goal, a technical gesture, a good defence etc in order to constrain the player to play collective and not shoot like a madman.
Of course the winner will be the player with the greatest amount of points.

Profil  Offline

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 92 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Nächste