Anmelden |  Registrieren

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 92 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Game modes
BeitragVerfasst: So 13. Mär 2011, 22:06 
Global Mod
Global Mod
HC-Username: neutronius
Greetings to Cairo. We want to integrate every team which played at the world cup in 2011 and Egypt was there.

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 14. Mär 2011, 16:06 
Wischmädchen
Wischmädchen
hello guys from Croatia. As you know we have one of the best handball teams in the world.

When game will be released? Do you know any date?

Can you tell us which leagues game will include for now?

My suggestion is good marketing. As you know you can do good marketing in Croatia if you put one of our biggest stars on cover of DVD for Balkans: Domagoj Duvnjak or Ivano Balic. In Croatia these two guys have enormous reputation especially Balic. They can represent game in Croatia, surely it will be very productive.

Anyway, squads should be up-to-date when you release the game, and you should put best european handball teams if you don't have any european cometition and add option to create tournament where people can play their own tournament with clubs.

I suppose you have German league with great teams then add some european clubs, 'rest of world' to make game more realistic.These clubs should be: Ciudad Real, RK Zagreb,Chambery, Barcelona, Montpellier, Kielce, Celje, Veszperm, Chekovsky Medvedi, Valladolid...People will buy game just because of their favourite team think of that,

As suprise you should put some collecting points to buy stuff from game, example for 300 points you buy new arena or kits...

..or put some Olympic tournament, as rigts are probably reserved and very expensive you can call it whatever you want ( London XII, Olympiad XII or etc..)

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 14. Mär 2011, 19:44 
Kreisligist
Kreisligist
HC-Username: Ivarercool
I'd like to say that unlocking players that retired before the 21st century would be a huge plus to the game since they are forgotten rather easily (which is really sad). I mean, who here remembers Cristian Gatu?

Also, please make sure that after every match, ALL stats will be shown to the player. I've seen way too many football games where I can't even see which players scored goals after matches.

One more thing. In 2v2 or 3v3 or whatever, I'd like to be able to choose the players who are on my side (players like Karabatic, Stefansson, Jicha, etc.)

\_\ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Di 15. Mär 2011, 00:36 
Erstligist
Erstligist
HC-Username: Floke
klocos hat geschrieben:
hello guys from Croatia. As you know we have one of the best handball teams in the world.

When game will be released? Do you know any date?

Can you tell us which leagues game will include for now?

My suggestion is good marketing. As you know you can do good marketing in Croatia if you put one of our biggest stars on cover of DVD for Balkans: Domagoj Duvnjak or Ivano Balic. In Croatia these two guys have enormous reputation especially Balic. They can represent game in Croatia, surely it will be very productive.

Anyway, squads should be up-to-date when you release the game, and you should put best european handball teams if you don't have any european cometition and add option to create tournament where people can play their own tournament with clubs.

I suppose you have German league with great teams then add some european clubs, 'rest of world' to make game more realistic.These clubs should be: Ciudad Real, RK Zagreb,Chambery, Barcelona, Montpellier, Kielce, Celje, Veszperm, Chekovsky Medvedi, Valladolid...People will buy game just because of their favourite team think of that,

As suprise you should put some collecting points to buy stuff from game, example for 300 points you buy new arena or kits...

..or put some Olympic tournament, as rigts are probably reserved and very expensive you can call it whatever you want ( London XII, Olympiad XII or etc..)

just so you have an idea of the teams that should be included in the game
http://www.handballchallenge.fr/wiki/index.php/Teams
help with the croatian league, it's really poor right now...

Portugal♥

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 16. Mär 2011, 12:50 
Global Mod
Global Mod
Yes that would be great. We are working on integrate as many clubs as possible. The Integration of former handball stars is not our highest priority and the rights for the players are not sure but maybe we can integrate this mode later.

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Do 17. Mär 2011, 13:11 
Erstligist
Erstligist
HC-Username: Floke
you could do that like in PES :P

just so you have an example
http://www.giantbomb.com/guides/real-names/663/

Portugal♥

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Di 22. Mär 2011, 02:26 
Kreisligist
Kreisligist
HC-Username: Ivarercool
Floke hat geschrieben:
you could do that like in PES :P

just so you have an example
http://www.giantbomb.com/guides/real-names/663/

No, not with fake names. The whole idea for including old stars is to revive them (many of them are already forgotten). If you use fake names, that would defeat the purpose. No old stars would be revived because nobody will recognize them in the game. Fake names are a bad idea.

But of course, if you can't use real names because of copyright issues or something, then fake names are better than none, I guess.

\_\ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Di 22. Mär 2011, 02:52 
Platzwart
Platzwart
As long as you are able to change the names in an editor and it is obvious who it really is it's fine by me. I don't think that copyright issues shall force you to expell alot of league and teams from the game. If we are able to change them ourselves that would be fantastic.

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: So 8. Mai 2011, 18:17 
Wischmädchen
Wischmädchen
HC-Username: Josheh
The 1 thing that will make this game HUGE is if you introduce Clubs like FIFA11. One player controls 1 person on a team, so teams will be made up of 7 real players. So the game is fair then stats need to be made harder to gain so it's not maxed out stat players in every team (Have to get stats up by completing offline mode seasons).

I hope this is done as I would defiantly pay for it, I'v never played handball but I look for online sport games like this but only FIFA, Football Superstars, Soccer.kiekko and Football Identity have managed to do this so far (Games that are popular anyway) not sure if there's any smaller games out like this.

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 9. Mai 2011, 11:41 
Global Mod
Global Mod
The problem is that for playing with 7 real players you need a multiplayer mode which is complicated and expensive. We want to integrate it but we don't make it in 2011, maybe in an add-on.

Profil  Offline

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 92 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Nächste