Anmelden |  Registrieren

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: The questions of the moment (long post)
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 6. Aug 2012, 14:40 
Erstligist
Erstligist
HC-Username: Floke
Hi! It's been a long time since the start of this project, and I must say you made an awesom game and we are all expecting better on the HC13 version.

These are some questions regarding the new game, but I'm not expecting that you can answer them all... :P

1 - Will be there an HCTC13? If yes, any clues on the date?

2 - It's great that the new game will be lauched for PS3! How much will it cost?

3 - This will sound like a boring insistence... Are you planning to include Portuguese teams? I'll help you on that part if you do. :)

4 - A suggestion regarding the substitutions, you should enable a tab in the team managment menu so we can have automatic substitutions... In HC12 it takes a lot of time to stop the game and make subs.

5 - Will there be new game modes? We would all love a "Be A Pro" mode.

6 - Will the League mode be developed? Transfers are needed to add entertainment and to complete the fails in some teams. Same with a contracts function. And maybe it's too much to ask, but to add depth and get us addicted to the game, you should add a youth team option, so we could scout and develop players that can become the best in the world.

7 - Another suggestion: Handball is a fast game, but when the ball goes out on HC12 the game completely stops.

8 - Last one, also a suggestion: Players are slow executing and running... The feints take to much time (they should be explosive, some players look like they're 10 years old when trying to feint), the movement when passing and shooting is too slow (we shouldn't be able to see Mikkel Hansen's arm when shooting xD), the jumping feels like the player takes a minute concentrating (should also be spontaneous) and (sorry to say this) the sprint is awful... a fast break doesn't feel like it, it's too slow.

I feel that you can correct all the stuff I pointed as bug and create a game that's even better than the HC12.
Feel free to ask for help if needed, I'm on vacations and I have time to help you! :)

Regards
Daniel

Portugal♥

Profil  Offline

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: The questions of the moment (long post)
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 6. Aug 2012, 20:03 
Erstligist
Erstligist
HC-Username: Momo
Floke hat geschrieben:
1 - Will be there an HCTC13? If yes, any clues on the date?

I don't think so, it would be a little late and I think the TC was more for promotion and development, probably you will be able to play TC in IHF HC 13 (maybe in a new/better way) but I don't think that it will be an own "game" like it was before the release...

Floke hat geschrieben:
2 - It's great that the new game will be lauched for PS3! How much will it cost?

I think nobody said that it will be launched for PS3 or did I miss something??

In the other points I agree to your questions/sugestions ;)

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 6. Aug 2012, 22:17 
Erstligist
Erstligist
I whink I read it on JeuxHandball, but I'm not sure... it was in a french site... it said pc, xbox360 and ps3

EDIT: http://jeuxhandball.com/news/news-jeux- ... t-consoles

EDIT2: also found this: http://www.handseven.fr/IHF-HANDBALL-CH ... a4313.html

Portugal♥

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Di 7. Aug 2012, 09:39 
Platzwart
Platzwart
HC-Username: JeuxHandball
You can also see it on the editor page, Big Ben Interactive:

http://www.bigben.fr/article?id=362 ;)

EDIT: Oh and by the way, there's "a lot of answers" for your questions here:
http://jeuxhandball.com/news/news-jeux- ... t-consoles
(english version by Google, click here)

Traduction de IHF Handball Challenge 12 complète en français | Jouer à HC avec Wiimote, Nunchuk et Balance Board

Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Di 7. Aug 2012, 11:05 
Erstligist
Erstligist
HC-Username: Momo
haha funny, but neutron games didn't announce this in public :)

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Di 7. Aug 2012, 11:38 
Global Mod
Global Mod
HC-Username: neutronius
Hm there has to be an spy at jeuxvideo or they made a really good job.
As you know we have released that we are working on Handball Challenge 13 of course and our big goal is to release our handball game for console but we will release that first if it is safe for 100 percent.

@ Floke - we will answer your questions within the next weeks but there are some points we can't fix in just a few month of development. We are working every hour for making the game better and there are a lot of improvements you will see. More details will come - I promise you.

Regarding Portuguese teams. It is very difficult to talk with all the teams - we are trying to integrate the Portuguese national team inside the game - I hope we will get that (federations are very slow :-)

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Di 7. Aug 2012, 13:53 
Erstligist
Erstligist
neutron hat geschrieben:
Hm there has to be an spy at jeuxvideo or they made a really good job.
As you know we have released that we are working on Handball Challenge 13 of course and our big goal is to release our handball game for console but we will release that first if it is safe for 100 percent.

@ Floke - we will answer your questions within the next weeks but there are some points we can't fix in just a few month of development. We are working every hour for making the game better and there are a lot of improvements you will see. More details will come - I promise you.

Regarding Portuguese teams. It is very difficult to talk with all the teams - we are trying to integrate the Portuguese national team inside the game - I hope we will get that (federations are very slow :-)

Thanks for the answer, I'll be waiting anxiously for the news.
Federations are just lazy, the 2nd division championships and below are organized by the regional association so the federation doesn't have too much work. -.-
Hope you can accomplish your goals. :)

Regards
Daniel

Portugal♥

Profil  Offline