Anmelden |  Registrieren

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 13 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Playing Handball Challenge with Wiimote, Nunchuk, Balance B.
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 13. Aug 2012, 11:46 
Platzwart
Platzwart
HC-Username: JeuxHandball
We're sure you're waiting for IHF Handball Challenge 13...

But do you know that you can play IHF Handball Challenge 12 with "new play method" using Wiimote and Nunchuk and even, if you got one, Wii Balance Board?
To discover how to do it, follow this link to see our tutorial (translated in english by Google) or in french here

Traduction de IHF Handball Challenge 12 complète en français | Jouer à HC avec Wiimote, Nunchuk et Balance Board

Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

Profil  Offline

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Playing Handball Challenge with Wiimote, Nunchuk, Balance B.
BeitragVerfasst: Di 14. Aug 2012, 12:20 
Erstligist
Erstligist
HC-Username: Momo
French: Est-ce que je comprend ca correcte? On peut installer cettes programmes et avec le wiimote on peut vraiment jetter comme on jette un ball? Se j'ai te compris bien, c'est génial!!
J'ai installé BlueSoleil, mais il me dit: "Can not start bluetooth, bluetooth hardware not found" Alors j'ai besoin d'un clé USB bluetooth, hein?

English: Did I get this right? I can install this programms and with the wiimote I can really throw, like I do with a ball? If I understand you right this would be brilliant!!
I've installed BlueSoleil but it says me: "Can not start bluetooth, bluetooth hardware not found" So I have to get a USB Bluetooth-stick, right?

Profil  Offline

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Playing Handball Challenge with Wiimote, Nunchuk, Balance B.
BeitragVerfasst: Di 14. Aug 2012, 13:26 
Platzwart
Platzwart
Of course you need a USB bluetooth stick ;)

Traduction de IHF Handball Challenge 12 complète en français | Jouer à HC avec Wiimote, Nunchuk et Balance Board

Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Di 14. Aug 2012, 13:38 
Erstligist
Erstligist
haha I don't know very much about these things ;)
okay so I will buy one :)

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 15. Aug 2012, 17:07 
Erstligist
Erstligist
NIIIICE it works :D
Really great work!!

I've just some problems with the controls, but I think this will be okay after a few matches.
But I'd like to change the Pass and the Throw-buttons, but throwing should be with shaking the Wiimote... This doesn't work?

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 15. Aug 2012, 18:17 
Platzwart
Platzwart
Glad it works for you too ;)

Which style do you use?

BTW, don't hesitate to post your "positive" comments here lol

Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 15. Aug 2012, 22:46 
Erstligist
Erstligist
I play with the first control mode, but I'd like to have the passing on the B key and the throwing at A/shaking but this doesn't work.
Now I tried to play with two controllers, but it didn't work... Can I just play with one Wiimote? This would be bad, because it's of course more fun to play with others.
Greets and thank you for your fast answers :)

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 15. Aug 2012, 23:04 
Platzwart
Platzwart
Momo hat geschrieben:
I play with the first control mode, but I'd like to have the passing on the B key and the throwing at A/shaking but this doesn't work.

Try to download the attached file, then load it into GlovePIE, I've corrected it for you, now A/shaking is shooting and B is passing ;-)
If it doesn't work the first time, try to stop the script in GlovePIE then run it again!

And by the way, to be sure that the first script is loaded, verify on your Wiimote that only the first LED is off.
(second LED should be off for the style 2 script and third LED should ne off the style 3 script).

Momo hat geschrieben:
Now I tried to play with two controllers, but it didn't work... Can I just play with one Wiimote? This would be bad, because it's of course more fun to play with others.

IHFHC12 only supports one plyer using keyboard, and as GlovePIE works by emulating the keyboard, it's unfortunately not possible to use several Wiimote to play with friends :-(

Momo hat geschrieben:
Greets and thank you for your fast answers :)

You're welcome!

Dateianhänge:
Dateikommentar: More informations here:
http://jeuxhandball.com/telechargements/telechargements-divers/jouer-a-ihf-handball-challenge-12-sur-pc-avec-wiimote-et-nunchuk-wii-balance-board

IHF_Handball_Challenge_12_WiimoteNunchuk_Style4Momo.zip [1.2 KiB]
794-mal heruntergeladen

Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Aug 2012, 13:07 
Erstligist
Erstligist
Wow thank you!!!

JeuxHandball hat geschrieben:
Momo hat geschrieben:

IHFHC12 only supports one plyer using keyboard, and as GlovePIE works by emulating the keyboard, it's unfortunately not possible to use several Wiimote to play with friends :-(

Oh that's a pity... Too bad that it doesn't work, but it's great to play the game like this eitherway :)

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Aug 2012, 14:48 
Global Mod
Global Mod
HC-Username: neutronius
Hey guys - I want to see a video!!!

Profil  Offline

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 13 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste