Betreff des Beitrags: HANDBALL 16
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 29. Mai 2015, 17:11 
Kreisligist
Kreisligist
HC-Username: Alasen
Acaba de publicar Neutron Games esta noticia en Twitter y Facebook;

Bild

Dear handball fans,

we are delighted to finally announce the next step of our handball sport game series.

After the difficulties we experienced with the previous version we have sat down together with our partner Bigben Interactive and analyzed the entire project in depths. We agreed very quickly that there is a great need for a handball video game out there. Handball Challenge has shown that despite some flaws handball as a video game is a lot of fun. And there are countless fans waiting for a next version. However we also realized that we need to push the quality to keep up with the latest developments in the games industry. In the first versions of our series, we have put much focus on the game mechanics. There was nothing comparable on the market and we had to develop everything from zero. Now however, expectations are even higher due to the new console versions.
To address this issue Bigben Interactive introduced the experienced French development studio Eko Software to the project. Together we are now working at full speed on the new official handball video game "Handball 16", which is planned to be released for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC Steam in the fall of 2015. The game will once again include the official licenses of the DKB Handball Bundesliga and the French LNH. But there are also some additionaly surprises yet to come.

Profil  Offline

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: HANDBALL 16
BeitragVerfasst: So 31. Mai 2015, 19:37 
Erstligist
Erstligist
HC-Username: Söse
:D
Good luck! At least there is some kind of development/evolution, Neutron Games learnt from the past two versions of the game.

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Do 12. Nov 2015, 17:07 
Erstligist
Erstligist
HC-Username: Tommi
Hallo Hallo Hallo :)

I hope everyone is doing well and is as excited as I am...

it was a pitty that both eko and BigBen didn't Show too much upfront so everyone could have had a Feeling whether this would be a great game to Play or it'd be a Project game (which i definitely would Support anyway... as I did from the beginning :) )

just a few screenshots and a teaser Video but no actual gameplay Videos at all...

did someone participate on the games convention in Paris!?
Any impressions (or visuals either as pics or Videos) you share with us will be apreciated ;)

anyway, Team Neutron, congratulation!!!
all this is build on YOUR first steps... on Handball challenge trainingscamp etc!!

I read that you were giving Support to EKO...
was your influence big!? did they build on your work or did they create everything from scratch?

from what i saw on the screenshots the whole graphics look pretty similar although i have the Impression that there has been a step backwards (your game's visuals were better!)

also the AI/NPCs Looks bit weird on the screenshots- running in confusing directions when receiving or passing the ball :D

anyway: what's your opinion, Neutron? how do you feel did the game develop!?
what will your contribution be afterwards!? still a supporter?! will you get the main responsibility back!?
what about this board/Forum here on handball-challenge.com?

please tell me it will remain alive! :'(

how about HC Trainingscamp!?
any Chance it will continue!? is there any possibility that it may be introduced in the full game next time?!

BTW: i preordered it anyway ;)

Long time ago!

it would be so nice to read you guys again. it was always a pleasure to be here ... online :)

best wishes to you guys in Berlin!!!

Tommi

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Di 17. Nov 2015, 13:39 
Global Mod
Global Mod
HC-Username: neutronius
Hi Tommi,

very nice to hear from you. A long time ago - I think we started with this board in 2009 ...
You have a lot of questions, let's see if we can answer all of them.

After the long delay of HC 14 we decided to concentrate on our strenght and that is communication with Handball leagues, clubs and authorities and communication with our community. So we still have an influence on the game because now we have a lot of experience but at the moment we don't help in the development, we just make consulting, testing the game, give feedback and organizing licenses, commentaries and eveerthing arround Handball.

Eko used some of our assets - that is right but they built anything from stretch with their own game engine. So the 1st version won't be FIFA quality of course but the advantage is that the game is built on a system that provides console developing much better than we could do. And the Eko team has their own ideas and nice features that they integrated in the game. (By the way - there will be a trailer yet). So in conclusion you can be sure that quality and graphics on consoles will be much better than the last HC versions.

So in the end we see it as a re-start and hopefully we will reach our goal with this setting to create a game series that can compete against other sport games.

We will see if we will get more influence on the game again. We think it will make sense but first the game has to be a success because HC 14 wasn't.

Regarding HC Trainingscamp. We still like the mini-games but we built it on an older engine. It doesn't make sense to reactivate the game. Rather we see it on mobile devices but we have to check if we will get money for this and if it could be successfull on mobile devices.

After the release of the game we will discuss if we will go further with this website and with the board. Maybe we will do a small relaunch because this board is old and buggy.

Kind regards
Neutron

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: So 22. Nov 2015, 23:54 
Erstligist
Erstligist
HC-Username: Tommi
Hey guys...

Thanks for your answer!!

I found a trailer online... :)
https://youtu.be/4A1HQc2f0zk

Well. It looks very very different to neutron's game.
It seems that they really used completely new models and motion captures.
All looks so different O_o

How do you aim in this game? .... why do they throw so... "crazy"?
Soooooo many questions!
I am really curious and nervous because of what i saw!

It'llbe great in any way
I hope these guys from eko will continue to work on this and we'll get some improvements through patches every once in a while!!!
They need to work like you guys did. No contact to the fan base & not listening to the critics and ideas will lead to a disaster :(

Info is what we all need!!!

Have a nice evening and take care!!!

Tommi

Profil  Offline

BeitragVerfasst: Di 24. Nov 2015, 11:21 
Global Mod
Global Mod
HC-Username: neutronius
We will see if we will get more influence again - would be good you are right :-)

I am sure that the technical base of the game is better than Handball Challenge was and that is good. For example the animations working better together, smoother with a better fade. But for the handball specific movements there is a lot of potential - but that is the challenge for such a game. Handball is very unique :-)

Profil  Offline